Ezer Magazine is looking to hire a remote social media intern to assist the editorial and social media side of things with organization, creative ideas, and the development of creative assets.
Assist the Ezer editorial and social media team in all aspects, including content creation, social media moderation, and strategy.
- Brainstorm and assist with strategy and provide creative ideas
- Help with content creation, scheduling, and organization of social media content
- Monitor the Ezer Facebook group
- Occasionally edit or write content for website
- Familarity with Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
If you are interested in joining the team, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “social media intern.” If you are interested in joining the Ezer team but don’t see an open posiiton that fits, feel free to shoot us your resume!